Saturday, August 23, 2008

Not a good week

This week wasn't as physically tough as last week. I was at the gym most days, and took Thursday off. I shouldn't have. I felt so heavy all day. Friday when I did my weigh in I'd only lost .3 of a kg. Not good, but better than putting weight on I guess.

I didn't have a personal training session this week. PT was sick. I'm going to do my weigh ins the day after training from now on. It would be way too hard to go into a session and give it my best if I am disappointed with my weigh in.

4 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

I think we all need to resign ourselves to the fact that some weeks are going to be mediocre. We might even gain a bit.
Blah life...
Next week will be better right??
xo

MissE said...

What Princess said.

The important thing is that we keep picking ourselves up and getting back on the "horse"... right?

MissE said...

and yes, you're right - every little bit of weight loss is a good thing!

Anonymous said...

yup, what princess said. But weigh ins can be so disheartening. they can make or break you, and that is giving the scales WAAAY too much power especially since it's so damn fickle!