Friday, August 15, 2008

One down...

I did it.

Admittedly it took me two more days than planned but still I have joined my local gym! My membership starts as of tomorrow morning. I went for the membership that gets me a session with a Personal Trainer once a week every week of my 12 months membership. COz I know I need that extra help.

You should see inside this place!
Wow.
Have any of you guys been inside a Fernwood?
Coz... DAMN!
It's sooooo nice.
The change room is so clean and... well, girlie.
And I actually like that it is a women only gym... which is odd coz I thought I wouldn't... you know, no guys to oggle, women being harsh judgemental bitches, and so forth. But I felt really good when I walked in yesterday to have a look and even better when I went back today to sign up!

So now I just need to call Lite'N'Easy.

Later!

3 comments:

phishez said...

Excellent news! I looked at Fernwood. And I really liked it. It didn't feel at judgemental. Good luck with it MissE.

Princess of the Universe said...

Awesome- that's a phenomenal step!

Anonymous said...

Well done possum! there is a fernwood up the road from me too and it is pretty, and clean and friendly but gosh it's pricey!

I'm proud of you for signing up.