Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slowly, ever slowly, I'm getting there...

Just ducked over to Mum's to weigh myself for the first time this year. When I'd jumped on the scales just after Christmas (and all its indulgences) I was happy to see that I had managed to remain at 97kg... hell, I was relieved.

I really need to remember to take my glasses over with me when I do this... cos I can never see the damn numbers clearly. I had to ask mum to tell me what the little red pointer was pointing at because I couldn't be sure. But what do you know... it really was pointing at a new set of numbers.

95!

That's right. Two more kilos have been thrown away. They will not be returning. I will not be looking for them. I don't want them back. I'm two more kilos closer to the end of year goal of 80 by Christmas. My size 16 jeans need a belt to stop them sliding down my arse. All I need now is a job so I can afford to pay for the new clothes I'm going to need, all my netball games and a return to the gym.

:o)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Good for you chicka!

Cazzie!!! said...

I concur with Steph....love ya woman :)

Ann ODyne said...

oh you funny bad clever girl!
congratulations and keep at it.

fill yourself up with water and you'll get there

(now going away to do same thing myself)

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Congrats!

I'm trying to get buff, but I'm impatient. I'm built like a nine-year-old girl, so I'm pumping iron and pounding down protein shakes.

I should post pics of my awful body in case there are awesome after shots to be had . . .